Prior to my focus in finance, I was a part of the Qantas and Qantas Defence team for 9 years: working on the C130 H & J model Hercules Aircraft at the RAAF base. I was subsequently transferred to Mascot as a Heavy Vehicle Diesel Mechanic, servicing Qantas’ fleet of ground support equipment at Sydney Airport. I believe this knowledge and expertise assists me in recognising the issues business owners can face when managing their gear and fleet.
Socially I am a massive cricket and NRL fan and have played 15 years of grade cricket in Sydney with the likes of Hawkesbury, UNSW and St George.
1. Who is someone you admire, and why?
Richard Branson – speaks for himself, the man just flew through space.
2. Tell me three pet peeves.
(a) Poor customer service
(b) Slow internet
(c) Dog owners not picking up after their pets
3. Do you have any skills or talents that most people don’t know about?
I am a level 2 cricket coach and coach in the Sydney grade competition, the last 7 years I have been coach at Hawkesbury CC, and this upcoming season I’ll be coaching at Mosman Cricket club as their fast bowling coach.
4. If you could be anywhere other than here, right this minute, where would you be?
Hawaii – Waikiki Beach with the family
5. Flashback to when you were 10 years old. What did you want to be when you grew up?
A pro football or cricketer.
More news in our September 2021 Edition here.
DRIVE NOW reports on various topics regarding the