He and his colleagues are committed to supporting their members and advocating for the right policies that will help businesses develop, and in turn help the Australian economy to grow.
Paul is one of Australia's leading fundraisers and business networkers and is committed to helping many important causes in our community.
He helps individuals and organisations to network and engage in the political and business circles of Australia to achieve their goals and objectives.
Paul is a great supporter of the NSW Taxi Council and the Taxi Industry.
1. Who is someone you admire, and why?
The Premier Gladys Berejiklian for guiding NSW through COVID crisis.
2. Tell me three pet peeves.
People who don’t say thank you
Rubbish in our streets and our beautiful bushland
People who break the law.
3. Do you have any skills or talents that most people don’t know about?
I am a lover, not a fighter!
4. If you could be anywhere other than here, right this minute, where would you be?
Lord Howe Island.
5. What’s a typical day like for you?
6am–7am – early morning run/walk
7am – breakfast & read the Fin Review
8:30am – in office dealing with emails
9am–12pm – meetings with members & politicians
12:30pm–2pm – lunch with a member, sponsor, or influencer
2pm–3:30pm – zoom conference
3:30pm–5pm – meetings with members & politicians
6pm–9pm – either at a reception or a community board meeting.
6. Flashback to when you were 10 years old. What do you want to be when you grow up?
DRIVE NOW reports on various topics regarding the